Monday

First Friday Art Walk-July 1st

MCMA library, July 1st, First Friday Art Walk will feature artist Nicole Nelson, 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm and also during the month of July during library hours.You can check out her work at the link liated below.

http://artist-n.blogspot.com/




N.

  1. Gender: Female
  2. Industry: Arts
  3. Occupation: artist
  1. Location: West Bath : Maine : United States

About Me

As an artist, my goal is to bring my work out from the studio and into the world. My focus is on supporting other Maine artists and sharing my art within the community. I am influenced by the natural world as well as the works of artists such as Frank Stella, Wassily Kandinsky, and Hilda Hiary. As an abstract artist I focus on experimentation and reshaping the present artistic environment. Through movement, bold colors, and texture, my art is an expression of the enduring human impulse to create. It is by creating art that I am able to connect with the world around me and to truly express my spirit. The result is bold, imaginative, and brazen art for the world to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment